Doyle's Fish & Hicky Bar

##################################

Monday, April 22, 2013

Beyond this Point Live Monsters

Hey guys,
There is the edge to the known world over yonder.    I see it.   Its been there for some time but I stay away from it generally because its dangerous.    I dont know exactly what danger is there but I KNOW its dangerous.    I can feel it...............................trembling

However, as the days go by and I realize Im passing the same trails Ive passed over and over.   The same people say hi and wave, the same traffic builds up at such and such corner, the same tree stares me down at the edge of the stoplight.......

I begin to cast more and more glances toward the edge of the known world.    Can I survive out there?    Can I just go visit for a bit and then come back in a hurry looking over my shoulder?   
I just want to go see.
The reason is that I have a time clock bugging the piss out of me.   I mean, it wont stop.   Well, it will stop, but I dont know when.    I dont want to regret when Im close to that point.    Im just saying, that my time should be well spent.    And it has been....... till just lately.
The far off horizon is looking closer and closer with all its trials, struggles and dangers.    The edge of the world is there.    It waits for me.    It grows impatient.
I love you all but I got to go and see.    Dont hold it against me.    I may fail and never return.   I may succeed and never return too.
The sign there says, stop, beyond this point live monsters.....
Well, I will just see about that...
dc

No comments:

Post a Comment