Doyle's Fish & Hicky Bar

##################################

Monday, September 16, 2013

Buckets, Buckets and more Buckets

AND PAILS.

We got them at DC Mach Inc.

Sometime back when I was closeout shopping in Vegas, I ran across a great deal on some galvanized pails - or buckets if you insist.

(Difference Between A Bucket and A Pail)

I was a little nervous about buying them, but the price was way right and the guy gave me free shipping.   You gotta love free shipping, right?


They arrived a couple weeks later and my warehouse guys looked at me like what little sense I was born with had evaporated.   My office girl raised an eyebrow and didn't say much.   Which is extra rare.

I had done a bit of research at the wholesale show and did more of that to try and find if I had any competition.     Didn't appear to be any.    I took photos, wrote the listing, factored in shipping costs and came up with a price.
They didn't exactly fly out the door but they started selling.   One here and one there.   One novel thing I offer is the sale of ONE pail anywhere in the world.   I know, you are thinking, Why?   Cause, some folks want ONE pail.  Just one.   I stop questioning at that point.

 I've since added more and more pails and buckets to our inventory.
I have red, purple, pink, fire, mop, and malt buckets now.    I even stock a selection of stainless feed buckets for livestock which is modeled above by my lovely assistant.
We have buckets and pails for every decor,  as centerpieces,for weddings, garden parties, arrangements, plants....that could possibly exist.    However, sorry for you few, NO I don't have milk buckets.   Yet.
I suppose they could even be used for protection and occasionally when apprehension drapes its moldy  blanket of fear over me I don my helmet.  
Ready to conquer the world if need be.


Come see.   DC Mach Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment